Quick & Easy Pork chops with apples and onions
- 4 pork chops (bone in or boneless)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (you can also use olive oil)
- 2 large onion, sliced (yellow onions seem to provide the best flavor and caramelizing)
- 4 sliced/cored apples
- pepper to taste; minimal salt – you really don’t need it
- Heat a large pan over a medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with pepper to taste. (Salt if you have to)
- Add 2 tbsp oil and fry the chops, about 5 minutes on each side, until well cooked and browned; While this is cooking – slice your onions and apples
- Set the pork chops aside, reduce the heat to medium-low, add the other tbsp of oil and add the onion and apple slices
- Cook for about 4 minutes, until the onions have caramelized and the apple slices are slightly soft.
- Serve the chops with the topping of apple and onions
YOU ARE DONE IN FIFTEEN (15) Minutes!